|Job title:||40 Chef de Partie – All Sections|
|Department:||VIP Estate /Venue|
|Reporting directly to:||Director of Food and Beverage / Executive Chef/ Executive sou chef|
|Responsible for:||Food and Beverage production|
|Hours of work:||40 hours per week and as required|
|Location:||Riyadh, Jeddah and as required|
Scope and Purpose of the Position
Under the direction of the Sous Chef/Section Chef or his delegate, and within the limits of established VIP Estate /Venue Private Affairs Policies and Procedures, supervises all aspects of the section food production.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises the day –to-day operation of the section Food Production and communicates to the Sous Chef/Section Chef any other relevant information.
- Assumes the duties and responsibilities of the Sous Chef/Section Chef in his absence.
- Controls and analyses, on an on-going basis, the level of the following: Costs, Issuing of food, Quality and presentation of food and beverage products, Condition and cleanliness of facilities and equipment, VIP Guest satisfaction
- Establishes and maintains effective employee and inter-departmental working relationships.
- Conducts such functions as coaching, counselling and taking disciplinary actions to ensure the appropriate staff productivity and efficiency.
- Assists the Sous Chef/Section Chef in developing training material in accordance with VIP Estate /Venue Private Affairs guidelines and implements training plans.
- Assists the Sous Chef/Section Chef in developing and maintaining an up-dated operation manuals for the section.
- Conducts daily briefings as needed to obtain optimal result.
- Participates in food production as necessary in accordance with the requirements and practices of the section.
- Assists the Sous Chef/Section Chef in keeping up-dated files on all Banquet/Kitchen/section matters.
- Implement the VIP Estate /Venue Private Affairs and departmental regulations, policies and procedures.
- Assists the Sous Chef/Section Chef in monitoring the stocks of all food, beverage, material and equipment and ensures that service requirements are met.
- Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
To attend any meeting or training sessions as required by management.
To be conversant with:
- a) The VIP Estate /Venue Fire Procedures
- b) The VIP Estate /Venue and Royal Private Affairs Security Procedures
- c) The VIP Estate /Venue Health and Safety Policy and Procedures
- d) The VIP Estate /Venue facilities and attractions
- e) VIP Estate /Venue operation standards and department procedures
- To adhere to the VIP Estate /Venue Private Affairs policies and procedures for quality, environment and food safety.
Salary & Benefits : 1,380 EUR to 2,760 EUR/Net per month + Expat package( provided Accommodation, food, Visa, Travel expenses , 30 days holidays )
Applications : Please send your updated CV + Portfolio , any certificates and Reference letters using the form bellow