Chef de Partie (CDP)
Position Title: Chef de Partie / CDP
Reports To: Sous Chef/ Executive Chef
|Department:||Food and Beverage|
|Hours of work:||48 hours per week and as required|
|Location:||Riyadh, Jeddah and as required|
Reporting directly to:
|Executive Chef, Head ef, Sous Chef(s)|
|Responsible for:||All Subordinate Kitchen staff|
As a Chef De Partie (CDP) you are responsibly supporting the Head and Sous Chef in a busy kitchen delivering consistently high-quality food.
You ensure the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation and keep up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques.
Chef de Partie Duties and Responsibilities:
- To take care of daily food preparation and duties assigned by the superiors to meet the standard and the quality set
- To follow the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks.
- To Coordinate daily tasks with the Sous Chef(s).
- Responsible to supervise junior chefs or commis.
- Able to estimate the daily production needs and checking the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are of the highest quality at all times.
- Ensure highest levels of guest satisfaction, quality, operating and food costs on an ongoing basis.
- Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.
- Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production and presentation standards.
- To Follow good preservation standards for the proper handling of all food products at the right temperature.
- Operate and maintain all department equipment and reports of malfunctioning.
- Ensure effective communication between staff by maintaining a secure and friendly working environment.
- Establish and maintain effective inter-departmental working relationships.
- Personally responsible for hygiene, safety and correct use of equipment and utensils.
- Ability to produce own work in accordance with a deadline and to assist and encourage others in achieving this aim.
- Check periodically expiry dates and proper storage of food items in the section.
- Consult daily with Sous Chef and Executive chef on the daily requirements, functions and also about any last minute events.
- Guide and train the subordinates on a daily basis to ensure high motivation and economical working environment.
- Should be able to set an example to others for personal hygiene and cleanliness on and off duty.
- Daily feedback collection and reporting of issues as they arise.
- Assess quality control and adhere to VIP service standards.
- Carry out any other duties as required by management.
Experience in fine dining, a la carte restaurants
high standard of spoken and written English.
Flexible working hours subject to the demands of the business.
Able to work under pressure.
Excellent culinary catering talent.
Hotel Management Graduate or Culinary Degree with minimum 3 years certification.
At least 3 years’ experience cooking in a well-established restaurant or full-service 5* Hotel and/or minimum of 1 year in a supervisory role.
Salary & Benefits :
4000.00 USD monthly to 5000.00 USD
With experience more than 4 years the salary can be negotiated
Working Visa provided + Free Accommodation + Free Return ticket home + 25 days holidays
More information will be provided to the Candidate through the phone interview
Send your cv in English Language With a Cover Letter firstname.lastname@example.org